Boojum grins and says, "Ok, I got a bunch of my mothers recipes today, so I decided to try one. This is Pumpkin Bars with Caramel Cream Frosting.
1 cup oil
2 cup flour (self rising)
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1 2/3 cups sugar
1 16oz can pumpkin
1. In mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin until fluffy (Whisk attachment worked best for me)
2. Mix flour, cinnamon, and salt together, then mix all into mixing bowl with pumpkin mix.
3. Spread batter on 12x15 cookie sheet and place in 350F oven for 25 minutes.
4. Remove and cool while making Frosting.
Caramel Cream Frosting:
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup Cream
2 TB Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
1.5 cup powdered sugar
1. IN Sauce pan, heat Brown Sugar, Cream and Butter while stirring until it boils.
2. Remove from heat and add vanilla and powdered sugar.
3. Beat until creamy and holds it's shape. Then spread on pumpkin bars and allow to cool (will almost form a thick glaze.)
4. Cut pumpkin bars into bars.. eat...