1 cup water
1 tablespoon dried minced onion
1 teaspoon better than bouillon Chicken
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
¼ teaspoon dried thyme
¼ teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons curry powder
½ teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne), or more to taste
1 pound pork loin chop, cut into 1" cubes
2 ½ tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 cup coconut milk
¼ cup peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Put water, dried onion, better than bouillon, garlic powder, rosemary, thyme, and salt into a bowl and microwave for 1 minute, set aside to reconstitute stuff.
3. Heat coconut oil, curry powder, and ground red pepper in a large iron skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, for about 4 minutes.
4. Add porkchop chunks to coconut oil mixture in pan until pork begins to brown, then sprinkle flour over the porn and cook about 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Stir in bouillon mixture, coconut milk, and peanut butter into pork mixture. Bring to a boil while constantly stirring. Cover skillet and put in oven.
6. Cook in oven for about 45 minutes, then take from oven, remove the lid, and let the pork rest for 10 minutes to thicken.
This all goes over steamed rice. I started the rice at the same time the pan went into the oven.
Last edited on Tue Sep 3rd, 2019 02:12 am by boojum