Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Apr 18th, 2022 01:55 am
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
boojum
boojum

Mana: 
Ok, ShadowCat-X likes green olives.. and I have some chicken thighs to use.. so I thought I would give it a try.

Spring chicken (serve on rice)

This savory, tangy, delicious chicken dish is simple and easy with only a few ingredients.

Ingredients
3 1/2 lbs pounds bone in, skin on chicken parts
6 Tbs Olive Oil
1-2 Tbs Omnivore SALT
3 Tbs SICILIA
1/2 cup white wine vinegar
1 1/2 cups green Castelvetrano Olives, crushed and pitted
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 cup finely chopped parsley

Instructions:
1. Heat over to 450 degrees. Place chicken skin side upon a rimmed baking sheet and toss with Omnivore SALT, SICILIA, 2 Tbs olive oil, then pour vinegar over and around chicken and place in the oven.

2. Bake chicken, without turning, until cooked and browned all over, 25-30 minutes.

3. Meanwhile, combine, olives, garlic, parsley, the remaining 4 tablespoons olive oil and 2 tablespoons water in a small bowl, season with a pinch of Omnivore SALT

4. Once chicken is cooked, remove baking sheet from the oven and transfer chicken to a serving platter, leaving behind any of the drippings and bits stuck to the pan.

5. Pour the olive mixture onto the sheet. Using a spatula or wooden spoon, gently scrape up all the bits the chicken left behind, letting the olive mixture combine with the fat and create a sauce. Pour olive mixture over the chicken and serve!

Current time is 06:48 pm

The Warren > Reviews > Recipes > Spring Chicken Recipe

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.0761 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 27 queries executed.