Boojum rubs his chin. "Ok, I adore a good New Brunswick stew. I was looking up the ingredients, and those include pulled pork! Well, I've never made pulled pork so I looked up a recipe that looked interesting.
3 lbs Boneless Pork Loin
1.5 teaspoon Garlic POwder
1.5 teaspoon Onion Powder
1.5 teaspoon smoked salt (from my smoker)
1.5 teaspoon Hungarian Paprika
3/4 teaspoon Pepper
3/4 teaspoon Cumin
3/8 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
1.5 Cup Packed Brown Sugar.
1.5 Cup BBQ Sauce (Baby Ray Sweet and Spicy for me)
0.5 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
3/4 Cup Kentucky Bourbon
8 slices thick cut peppered bacon
1. Place Pork Loin in bottom of slow cooker.
2. Mix together Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Salt, Paprika, Pepper, CUmin, and Cayenne. Sprinkle over meat and massage into all sides for 1 minute.
3. Mix together Brown Sugar, BBQ Sauce, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Bourbon. Pour over Pork Loin.
4. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
5. Cook and crumble the Bacon
6. Shred pork using two forks. Mix in the cooked and crumbled Bacon.
Last edited on Mon Apr 22nd, 2019 10:11 pm by boojum