1 lb Macarnoi Noodles
2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 cup onion (finely chopped)
2 1/2 cups Best Foods Mayo
1/4 cup Milk
2 tsp sugar
1 TB Salt (for the boiling water)
1. Cook Macaroni according to the package (9-11 minutes for Macaroni Salad Pasta), drain well and put into large bowl.
2. While Macaroni is still hot, mix in Vinegar and Onion. Toss together until well combined. Allow to cool for about 20 minutes.
3. In a bowl, whisk together mayo, milk and sugar.
4. Fold mayo mixture into Noodles until evenly coated.
5. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
For that last step, I separated the mix into baggies and one big bowl so ShadowCat-X would have some to take to work. Warning, if you are trying to keep fat out of your diet, that is a LOT of Mayo!
Last edited on Tue Feb 19th, 2019 06:24 pm by boojum