PMQuoteReply
1st Post
boojum
boojum

Mana: 
Name: Imperial White Peony Pai Mu Tan
Maker: Tealyra (tealyra.com)

Description:
Luxury grade Imperial Bai Mu Dan White Peony tea that is harvested from the first flush of this year’s Spring. Fuding Province in China is a famous growing region known for producing three of the most famous Chinese teas; Bai Hao Yin Zhen (Silver Needle), Bai Lin Hong Cha (Golden Monkey), and Bai Mu Dan (White Peony). White Peony is a famous classic Chinese tea and is considered to be synonymous with wealth and honor in China.
Our Imperial Bai Mu Dan White Peony is one of the most incredibly vibrant and fresh Bai Mu Dan teas that we have ever tasted. Modern processing methods were used in which the leaves are fermented and processed indoors producing a brilliant green color and fresh flavor profile. The bright and clean leaves display the care and passion that went into the growing and crafting of this fine white tea.
This is the freshest and full-bodied of our delicate white teas, and once steeped you will appreciate how complex and delicate this fine tea is. Experience a beautiful light golden tea liquor that has a heady aroma of stone fruit, and fresh-cut grass. Its flavor is sweet and fruity and has a fresh green grass character, it finished with flowery heady notes and very little astringency.
For the best tea drinking experience, we recommend using a gaiwan and enjoying multiple infusions.

Personal Review:
     I REALLY like this tea.   I made it according to the instructions with a 3 minute steep in hot water.   It came out full and flavorful without any bitterness at all.  I felt absolutely no need for anything sweet to go with this tea.   It rather took me by surprise because I expected white tea leaves to create a rather anemic (for me) flavor.   I think this tea will go on my steady pick list to keep a constant blend of it.

Posted: Fri Jan 19th, 2018 05:23 am
  PMQuoteReply
2nd Post
Melchar
Administrator

Mana: 
          That sounds -wonderful-!

Posted: Sat Jan 20th, 2018 06:02 am
  PMQuoteReply
3rd Post
Vargr
Vargr

Mana: 
This sounds like a VERY impressive tea! So very happy you're enjoying these so!

Current time is 06:54 pm

The Warren > Reviews > Tea > Imperial White Peony Pai Mu Tan Tea

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1296 seconds (8% database + 92% PHP). 28 queries executed.